View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 02:20 AM   #2268 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Seb was great at answering all my questions (even some dumb ones). The pulleys are definitely worth it, it's just a matter of how much boost you can safely run with the fuel you'll be using. That's where Seb comes in.

You can definitely just purchase the parts from 928 and if I remember right they have a list of recommended installers on their site.

If I do another pulley upgrade I'll probably do the 3" instead of the 2.85 too.
You are right. I wasn't seeing things then. I went to check again on the website and it was definitely an option to do so. A standard or premium? package for half the price. And you dont have to worry about them taking forever to send it back either.
I also would assume any aftermarket automechanical shop could do the install for less than 600 to 700 lol seeing as the blower is small, not extremely complicated, and the kit comes with 6 small pieces.

i think I will go that route
That plus the pulley swaps.

Im wondering maybe since my motor is not going to be stock anymore, I could possibly run a 2.85" pulley safely with Sebz tune?

I also had a question:
Is Sebz tuning like $950 for each time you want your car tuned, or do you pay for a set of tunes that you can use throughout a certain time period...or none of the above?
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote