View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 08:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
ColtronZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z
ColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond reputeColtronZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Exhaust guidance

I want to make my first modification on my 370z and the stock exhaust is not doing it for me. Its too quiet, I would like something louder but not overbearing. I checked the mega post about everyone and their suggestions. I am contemplating the AAM Short tails but for $400 I am not sure they will suffice for what I want since its just replacing the muffler, anyone have these or could give me feedback?

Also after looking through the post I am in love with the HKS HI-Power Catbacks but man are they a lot of money. I understand you get what you pay for but I need something more beastly than the stock but not screaming for a reasonable price.
ColtronZ is offline   Reply With Quote