View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 11:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

A little update on my progress #NobodyMoveThisIsAThreadJacking

I relocated/redid the filler neck for my DIY washer bottle to free up the passenger side airbox mount for one of the cans.

I also made up some aluminum mounting brackets for the cans themselves... today I'll pick up my grainger items but then this project will probably sit idle for a while as we are focusing on moving into our first home right now and I am going skiiing in Montana next week.

Does anyone know where I can pick up an assortment of the OEM-looking black spring hose clamps?

They have properly sized ones at my local Ace Hardware...but for whatever reason they are camo green and I feel like that would annoy me. I'll also see if Grainger has any that will fit (it does appear they have a few sizes available) when I pick up my fittings, but I would love to have a case of like 100 in assorted sizes. I have seen some inexpensive kits on amazon, but they are all gold colored and the reviews often speak of them breaking.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote