View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 04:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by z_nation View Post
Had a clutch cylinder issue last summer im guessing due to over heating, any one have an previous and or current experience with switching to either of these 2 products? if so:

How much fluid do I need to replace after I drain the current fluids and is it worth it?

thanks
Those are both good fluids. A couple of others are Endless 650 and Castro srf racing brake fluid. I have used the Motol and switch to Castro and it seems to work better. I have never boiled it at the track and I just changed my clutch fluid using it as well. It is definitely smoother and there less flywheel noise. One quart for each should work. The Castro is expensive compared to the others.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote