View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 03:59 PM   #108 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbc749 View Post
This turned out great! I've been really considering learning how to work with fiberglass, for exactly the same reasons you mentioned (either doing a sub or doing an ipad install for the dash).

Well done and I know you hate working with fiberglass but watch out you might just be good at it.

KBC
LOL I do think I am getting pretty good at it... but I still hate it.

Doing something like an iPad install or a gauge pod is actually pretty fun and easy... the part that sucks is doing something larger like a sub box because:

1) You gotta be disciplined in masking to make sure you don't make a mess in your car
2) Inevitable you have to stuff your whole self into the hatch or some other awkward space for a couple of hours to make the mold
3) There is a large surface area to sand, so prepare for itchyness.

Other than that, its easy peasy =) I say go for it! It's pretty easy to learn.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote