View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 01:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlsully View Post
These are the ones I bought. It’s only 2 port, so you have to use 2 or add a “T” into your line for each side. Picture of what mine looks like installed with braided hoses.
Ruien Polish Baffled Universal Aluminum Oil Catch Can Reservoir Tank Red https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XJTV45H?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf
Those models are cool because they have that little chamber you can use to stuff whatever oil separation material you want in... I was actually going to go with those and modify them to accept a 50 micron pneumatic filter for oil separation but I ended up returning them because I didn't think they would play well with boost (that dipstick didn't look sealed) and I didn't want to also have to relocate the PCV check valve. Nice cans though, and CHEAP at $35/ea.

The ones I ended up with already use a pneumatic filter for oil separation..but are more expensive and the fittings need to be replaced because the included ones are too big for our cars... for me it was a no brainer though because of boost.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote