View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 09:43 AM   #100 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
It turned out really nice, better than you initially thought it would I bet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzonts View Post
Very nice job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
Indeed. It looks right at home. Great job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Nice work J. All that masking, cutting, and sanding paid off. Now go make the left side Btw I used OG PPIs (ART v2) a long time ago and they are bullet proof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
It's ok... I guess. lol

Excellent work my friend!
Thanks everyone! Best one I've made thus far I think. Thanks in particular for the advice along the way!

I think if I were to do it all over again (which I wont lol) I would have rounded off the side face completely instead of squaring it up to the strut bar and also shrunk that side in little closer to the side of the car so the box tucked into that nook a little more. Those two changes may have given up too much volume though... but I think it would have looked a little cooler.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote