View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 12:52 PM   #2961 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousClam View Post
Yep. Me and my friends are pretty pissed off
You can't beat the NIMBY factor. While working for the AZ Game&Fish Dept. I had the pleasure of working with shooters and shooting clubs that had shooting ranges closed down for the same reason. The one took me 10 years to find an alternative spot and get through the Federal system. The other took the department about 20 years.

I think it took Auto Club about 10 years and I don't know how many millions spent on sound abatement. All of these place in no mans land before people got there.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|