View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 10:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook View Post
Ok finally got my code P0300

Seems it could be a variety of things.

Also, with 50k on the clock, should I be changing out my KN air filters for the cold air intakes? Looks like you have to take the whole bloody front bumper off to get at them
P0300 seems to have a limitless number possibilities, but they all seem to be vibration related. I have read some folks have gotten it fixed with clutch/flywheel changes. I've had it pop up on me a twice in a little over two years and both times I just cleared the code and moved on with my life.

If I were you, I would buy a cheap bluetooth code reader (~$10) and just clear it and wait to see how often it comes back.

Keep in mind - at this point you don't know if this is the same code you were throwing before. Clear it and wait to see what comes up... if the same code keeps reappearing then you will at least have a starting point for your search.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote