View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 04:52 PM   #80 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

little update.. I figured since I bought more body filler for the Milk BoneZ I might as well use it.. So I just cleaned up a couple of the low spots..

After blocking it down I was finally happy with it. I decided to fill a couple of the little pin holes and bubbles even though I doubt any of it would show under the vinyl... but what the heck.

Just need to sand those spots down (<5 min) but I am pretty much ready for vinyl! The stretchy vinyl comes in Tuesday so sometime next week I'll cover it.

How do you guys seal your speaker cable going into the box? I usually add a terminal cup but I decided this time I'd rather have a pigtail and connector.

My first impulse is to use a ball of epoxy putty. I'll probably put a knot in the cable inside to keep strain off of the seal between the cable and putty.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is online now   Reply With Quote