View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 12:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesc View Post
Just wanted to add:

The time alignment feature on my cheapo pioneer has made a WORLD of difference in the sound simply by spending about 5 minutes making adjustments.

Basically it's like going from public transportation to a Bugatti!

I actually had a lot of regrets going with the pioneer and hertz hsk's, until now!
The pioneer decks come with some amazing features that folks don't realize... the processing features you mention are one of them! Another feature that attracted me in particular was the "Network mode" that allows you to use the 4 channels of the internal amp to run your front components active. Perfect for our cars with no rears and gets me a little more juice to the speakers.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote