View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 04:57 PM   #364 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltullos View Post
I was able to buy a set this week from Discount Tire and I also confirmed Tire Rack has them in stock. I bought 285/35R19 (F) & 305/30R19 (R). The 305s initially looked like they were going to be hard to find but Discount called today to say the were delivered from warehouse

Has anyone that has been tracking RE11s switched to RE71s and able to offer wear comparison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Lots of info out there on re71s....they are are sticky and fast but they wear pretty fast on heavy cars like ours. My track buddy runs them on his 1le camaro and doesn't get more than 3 or 4 track weekends with them.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote