View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 08:49 PM   #55 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

BoneZ!!!!!!! The tip about the milkshake is going to be key. I installed the sub, sprayed soapy water all over the enclosure, pressed on the cone and BAM! Imperceptibly tiny pin holes like EVERYWHERE. Will definitely be picking up some extra body filler and resin tomorrow. Can't imagine how this might have affected previous enclosures... though previous enclosures included a lot more layers as they were much much larger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Chicago View Post
Looks great, can't wait to see the finished product. I might have missed this, but how do you plan to anchor it?
I have no idea. I am going to wrap the sides with some foam and hope it fits in tightly enough to stay put.

If I anchor it to a panel I'll need to mod the trunk mats to ensure I can access the spare tire.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote