View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 10:08 PM   #39 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateB370z View Post
Thank you rkellogg07!

I am also going to pirate your idea great thinking. I'm going to step it up a notch and do both sides of the lid and possibly add a wireless charger along with it for one of the sides. I have USB from my deck already running into that box so it might just work of heat doesn't become an issue.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I experimented with the wireless charger and never had much luck with it... I could get it to work if I had the phone on it juuuuuust so, but the way the lid curves and the positioning of the magnets around the wireless charger just didn't hold the phone in place consistently and the charging was intermittent at best even if I could get the phone to stick in place at all. If you do give it a shot, I'd be interested to see if you an get it to work properly!
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote