View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 08:40 AM   #286 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDog View Post
It will be a bit before I can speak intelligently to my new tires. I loves the RA1s. I was actually a bit slower on my RRs.

The 315s might be a tad slower just due to weight differences from the 275s hard to say... a lot will depend on grip with my downforce I am learning a lot as we go.
I have been switching between R888 in 295 on a 10.5" square setup and and nt01 315 on a 11" setup and I really like the nt01's as they provide great feedback and grip. The R888's are no slouch but they seem to have less but good grip and are harder to manage at the limit. Once they start making noise you are at the tires limit for the most part. I think the Toyo's are faster on acceleration as they are lighter and smaller diameter. The Nitto's are faster through turns and have better braking efficiency. That has been my experience so far.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote