View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 10:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Track Day Aftermarket Steering Wheel Setup

Looking for some help her from you guys on what is the best setup for someone like me. I am about 6'1" and I have lost a little over 30 lbs since July. This has led to an interesting situation as my arms are now further away from the steering wheel and I find it more difficult to turn in the wheel smoothly in high G turns. The simple fix is to move my seat closer to the wheel but if I do that my ability to use the pedals smoothly and accurately wheel be impacted and I'm not sure that I would be able to turn the wheel from lock to lock without my hands or the wheel hitting my thighs.

I know I am not alone in this and I am looking for a solution that will give me a few inches in length. I have searched and most the information is old and vague on the subject.

Thanks,
Bob
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote