View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 09:44 AM   #2169 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Exactly. Because it has already been tested, tried and true. There really shouldn't be any questions on if this kit will function as intended and guys saying "I'm going to wait and see how it performs and let them work the kinks out". This kit is guaranteed to make the power SC guys are after while keeping it safe. No need to reinvent the wheel. Lets just boost and go!!

I havent started a new thread because I dont have 100% of the parts in the picture and I do not want to have questions come up about it and for rumors to start. I still need the newly designed brackets, block off plate and GTR spark plugs in the pic. It will be supplied with the DILKAR8A8's.

Not to mention at a very affordable price. $5999!!
VERY NICE Topz!!!! There has been a void in the market for this kind of kit since GTM was publicly executed. Should fly off the shelves at that price point. Is this going to be a tuner style kit? i.e. no fuel or base tune?
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote