View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 10:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
CF736
Base Member

Drives: 17 Nissan 370z 6M/T
CF736 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Ok has anyone of you guys watched E-Formula races?

Did any of you guys actually enjoyed watching it? Honestly
I fell asleep 30 mins after the green light!

I’ll rather watch Nickelodeon with my kid!! Lol
I watched E-Formula one time and I just couldn't stick with it. The cars are fast and have crazy amounts of acceleration but without the engine noise I just felt like something was wrong the whole time.

Regarding "E" cars though.... if I could afford a Tesla Roadster I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Tesla is definitely moving in the direction of the future. I think that company has clearly demonstrated that you can have power and a reasonable amount of run time/distance per charge.

Have you seen the drag races with the stripped down Tesla vs (you name it)?? It's rare that the Tesla gets beat.

Personally, I think the people that have most of the money in this world will continue to keep the gasoline engine alive. With the advancements that have already been made in emissions reduction with the catalytic converters and such... gas is burning cleaner and cleaner. I'm sure science with continue to improve the emissions and that will calm down the environmentalists and keep the mighty dollar (Insert whatever currency here) being the true driving force behind it all.
CF736 is offline   Reply With Quote