Thread: Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 07:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stricha View Post
To be honest, it looks like an exhaust. Theoretically, they're all the same. They vary by name, design, style & fitment, but most use the same materials. I think with those eBay parts you'll run into fitment issues. But it's your car. Do your thing bro. EYE would not buy that, but EYE also wouldn't buy an exhaust for 3k either...
Quote:
Originally Posted by P's_Z View Post

Exhaust looks nice, but you might have fitment issues. Did you see any reviews from others or pics on another Z?
Lots of people speculate that there are fitment issues with these ebay exhausts..but plenty of people have them and I haven't seen a lot of fitment complaints (or complaints at all).

I used to have a CNT Racing exhaust, which I would consider in the "ebay exhaust" category and it fit perfectly, sounded great, and had great looking welds. Overall it was a quality piece, and I liked it more than I like the Invidia exhaust that I have now.

Lots of people are running these TopSpeed exhausts without problems.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote