View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 08:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZontheRocks View Post
You could recommend to that company that they promote their products on the forums.

You also promote Evo-R products in your signature so I don’t know who to trust.... haha

I’ve been satisfied with my Evo-R mirror covers. I ordered the handle covers and will review the same.
They used to promote on the forums but they've blown up. And I have it listed because yes I do have some of their parts on my car but only because I could not find anyone else that made them. I don't promote them. I list the companies whose parts are on my cars. I happen to have their door handle covers because I was catching so much flack here about having silver door handles.
DeliriousClam is offline   Reply With Quote