View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 04:28 PM   #24 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
Thank you. This is what I'm looking for. I LOLd at your Tupperware comment. You bring up great points about the miata and s2000. Again...the 370z always comes up for being well-rounded within an affordable range. I'm just trying to pick people's brains for other viable options and the 370z always keeps coming up. A dodge viper would be nice too, but not sure how economical/ practical that is.
A pure driver's car should in no way be practical! If it is, then it's a GT car.

Economical, perhaps. That would be the difference between a Miata and an old Alfa Spider. Both will generate a huge smile, but the latter might cost you a lot in maintenance.

It should, on occasion, scare the bejesus out of you, and make you want to stretch every 2-mile drive a 2-hour adventure.
It should drive you wild with rage in traffic or on straight, flat roads.

And it should probably have this on the window:
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote