View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 02:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhuevos View Post
Update 3. Still in disbelief! I went to talk to the service manager this after noon. The guy act like he has no idea what I’m doing there. I reminded him he was supposed to talk with me yesterday. He says about what? I really can’t believe this guy. I said you know what forget it I done with you anyway. Im going to talk to the General Manager! He says “ Go ahead, they are just gonna send you right back here.” I said we'll see about that! Luckily I knew just where to find him. Well after talking to the GM for 20 min or so he starts trying to talk down the situation saying well your still alive right?!HA!! WTF, Am I losing my mind here!!! Saying it’s just not possible that I could have died in a car accident due to their mechanics negligence. He tries to say it’s not so terrible what happened but he wants to keep all his customers happy. And he’s gonna look into everything and do his best to make it right. Gonna call me tomorrow. I hope to god he does the right thing at give me some kind of decent reconciliation. Still pissed!

Have you called Nissan Corporate Yet....
I had an incident with a dealership, best to get Corporate involved and start the detail work.... I believe they will generate an incident number or something....

GM sounds as a real a-hole...