View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 04:26 AM   #16 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvboy View Post
Have a look the the AAM axle back muffler to go with your Nismo exhaust.I got one a few weeks back to go with my Nismo exhaust and it sounds just right to my ears.No funky noises at certain rpm's,looks great on the car!
Thanks for the info. It is exactly what I was looking at next! Finally someone who has first hand experience with it. I couldn't find anyone who has one and the Youtube sound clips don't really help me much. I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these but I need to know the following:

Does it fit perfectly to the stock midpipe? Any pics, soundclips?
How long did it take for you to get it and did you order it directly from AAM?