View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 05:03 AM   #203 (permalink)
P's_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Zeta
P's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond reputeP's_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesc View Post
Well, coulda been much worse.

I'm out $100 for a MAF sensor cleaning and software update. It is what it is, funny the car seems to be much more responsive in the lower rpms. Wasn't going to sit there and argue with 'em, just happy to have it back, but I did let them know that there's multiple mile long threads online about the same issue.

Maybe Nissan has figured it out with this "update" or that was just BS and they just unhooked the neg battery terminal: "that'd be $100" like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHUML0EZ1BQ

Good to know you have the car back to normal now. FYI, cleaning the sensor is a breeze, youll have to do it every few miles. As for the TB, cleaning them should also be a maintenance item, every 10k miles for me. Theyre pretty easy to clean but you gotta be careful not to mess em up, as theyre really sensitive. For peace of mind, this is the only reason i take the Z to a dealer.

Good luck!