View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 09:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rears Rays Square Setup - some questions

I searched and saw some other threads on this... looks like some folks have run this successfully.

I am thinking of doing the same - but not at the point of having to run excessive camber or having rubbing issues. I have a set of SWIFT springs on the shelf that will eventually go in.... Who has tried this setup while lowered?

According to this calculator:
Wheel Offset Calculator | 1010Tires.com Discount Online Tire and Wheel Store

Running the rear sport rays on the front will poke out similarly to using 30mm spacers with the front sport rays. That seems awfully aggressive... I run 25mm spacers up front right now and it already seems to poke a little bit. I want to run a 285 square setup. Thoughts?
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote