View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 05:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle(Houston) View Post
From what I have heard the Rev match works just like it did with the stock flywheel. The revs are faster and the motor responds quicker

The only negative I have heard is the noise from going from a dual mass flywheel to the single light weight flywheel. You will get some chatter and noise but the benefit from the quicker revs and shifting far out weighs the slight noise increase
Wow, I was hoping it would eliminate some noise Mine sounds like an F'N cement mixer and I have the clunk and chatter when pushing in the clutch from 1st to 2nd or if I"m cruising a parking lot or stop and go traffic, while in first if I push the clutch in. Taken it to the dealer, and they are telling me that it's normal, haven't went to another dealer yet for a 2nd opinion. Really takes the fun out of driving the car, if I push the clutch in really slowly it doesn't make the clunk sound. Could this be the Hydraulic throw out bearing??
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum

Last edited by Minicobra1; 03-01-2009 at 05:14 AM.
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote