View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 09:26 AM   #587 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deqos View Post
Do we get the option of having them in carbon fiber/being able to have them powdercoated before their shipped. Of course this would cost more but for the people that have the money would this be an option
Doesn't look like they offer any of their vents in CF... the manufacturing process would be completely different so I'm doubtful.

Looks like all their vents are powdercoated in satin black. Maybe you could get a different finish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deqos View Post
Im offended i wasn't put higher when i was one of the first to say I wanted in on the group buy > I know where the loyalty lies now
Those of us at the top of the list do not concern ourselves with the feelings of bottom of the list riff raff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioYJ View Post
How about of a better picture of how much structure is still left under the hood too? The lighting makes it hard to see. It looks like quite a bit of the structure remains intact actually.

*edit* Not that it's going to change my decision. I'm just trying to decide if some other bracing is necessary.
According to the website, the vents themselves are strong enough to preserve the structural integrity of the hood.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.