View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 09:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
Here too....

https://jalopnik.com/leaves-may-have...smo-1820230607

Right, leaves caused this. Wet ones that that. Looks like somebody wants that insurance check.
Considering he probably paid ADM and he had tens of thousands of dollars in aftermarket parts on this car, I don't think the insurance check is gonna help him much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Yep. I mean, it's not like that dude has a history of being a scumbag. Oh, wait.....
I usually agree with a lot that you have to say but was this really necessary? God forbid something happens to your car, I may just have to sit here and think dang... but its not like this dude doesn't have a history of being a d!ck head.

Last edited by TerribleONE; 11-08-2017 at 09:45 AM.
TerribleONE is offline   Reply With Quote