View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
ValidusVentus
Enthusiast Member

Drives: #18 Z34
ValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Front Upper Control Arms...

I currently have the SPL front upper control arms.

With the way they are designed, they change the SAI angle and hence the scrub radius as you adjust the camber. As the SAI increases with the camber increase, and working with the caster, it creates more jacking of the car on the inside tire when the wheel is turned, effectively leaning the car away from corners. I tend to view this negatively. (although I do like the increased steering effort and feedback)

Does anyone have any thoughts on this or comparisons to other FUCA designs for the 370 in regards to this line of thought?

Last edited by ValidusVentus; 11-04-2017 at 04:55 PM.
ValidusVentus is offline   Reply With Quote