Thread: Cracked 340WHP
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 02:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Added latest results to the OP. 347/276. Has new wavetrac diff, Z1 bushings, collars, diff cover, and 18" wheels instead of 19". Temps were the same.

I'm putting this out here because this setup works people. The drivetrain is more efficient with the new differential and clutch/flywheel. The intake side is port matched from filter to throttle body, the upper, and lower manifold. The Z1 Headers are super smooth with a proper merge collector. The Fast Intentions exhaust welds and sands their flanges from the inside. It's super smooth all the way through. Nothing is sized inappropriately. There's no extra large TB's or 3" intakes. I just added Z1's filters and Fast Intentions crash bar. The crash bar gave me clearance for the filters, oil cooler, and a much larger opening to pull air from.

With a bad tune, I was only making 315whp. After Martin fixed the issue, it jumped to 326. Then to 342 with the new clutch when it wasn't balls hot and humid outside. And finally 346 in the same conditions with the new diff and gears.

Ecutek allowed me to fix SRM and the speedo. Maybe she has 350whp in her if the humidity drops under 50%.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote