View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 03:20 PM   #9284 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I ran into a guy at the auto parts store when I was dropping off old sealed lead acid batteries. He asked if I'd changed the clutch on my car yet. I said not yet, but I was getting ready to buy the parts I needed. He told me he had a brand new, still in the package, Z1 clutch & flywheel kit. I asked how much and he said $200. He sent pictures of the kit, with the Z1 packing slip. I picked it up today, it's still in the Z1 box that it was shipped in.
you lucky bastard