View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 05:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Yeah, I know about the spring diameter. Well, my Z is low mileage too. Only have about 32,000 miles on it.
I did the full metal bushings in the subframe and monoball everything in the spindle on my S14. it was rad

but

a pain in the *** to get everything done

I bought a spare subframe, lit the rubber bushings on fire, pounded them out. That was fun. needed a shop to get all the bushings out of the z32 spindle and swap in sphericals. powder coated everything. so much time/$$$

but in the end the car was solid as F. Noisy as hell on the street, felt EVERY bump

When I get that far with the Z i'd probably get an LSD at the same time while dropping everything, so now thats a huge job

but it was rad