View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 09:32 AM   #109 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Been a long time since my last post with many life changes. Had my 2nd son just over 10 months ago, and life hasn't slowed down a bit. Threw the car up for sale this past spring with 3 strong offers, including 1 full cash price offer.... post test drive with the pending customer I reluctantly told him "I'm sorry, but I just can't sell this car". From there...the thoughts of selling the car are done, ...its there when I want/can use it

As for mods, plans have been arise(hint hint) again, which I should have a great 2018 unveiling at ZdayZ post delivery of the parts from Japan.

For nearly 4 months, we worked very hard in designing a 4pt bolt-in cage for the Nissan 370z. After many years of seeing the RPM bolt in and Autopower(weld together) cages in person just fit horrendously, I decided to take on this challenge following SCCA and NASA guidelines, but truly focusing on safety yet the quality/fitment of the cage itself.

Below are the finalized photos of the 1st cage (prototype). Since then we have build jigs and have built 3 more which we have test fit back into my car ensuring perfect fitment.

Our first customer's car with wrinkle red coating (chose to not have the lateral bar)

End result, I could not be happier. The logistics of insurances and liability waivers from our attorneys were a huuuuuge headache, but I truly wanted to bring this product to the 370z community.
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote