View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 10:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
I have seen and read a lot of good reviews about the TT RS, and no mods needed for speed up here in the high altitude. I don't like the looks of it in pictures, but like most cars it looks great on the road.

What do you think about reliability?
I don't know yet as we have only had our S5 since June, that being said what I have read has been good. The other thing is if you are going to lease one it will be under warranty for the time of the lease and their warranty is pretty outstanding. If you get the upgraded plan, it even includes some consumables like brake pads, rotors and fluid. It is expensive but you don't got to worry about anything lol!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote