View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan View Post
No I don't mind at all. In fact, if this all goes through well, I think it'd be great to share good dealer experiences. I'm working with Autobarn Nissan in Evanston. I built the Roadster through the website and got an MSRP of $46,300. Then a dealer emailed me saying they had that exact color combination and package. I told him I have all the invoice prices and don't want to pay above that. He said he'd talk to his manager and an hour later he offered me $42,685 + TTL. Hardly any negotation there and I was pretty amazed it was under invoice. He even sent me pictures of the car in the warehouse and everything. Really great customer service so far.
Nice...Buy it!

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote