View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 10:15 AM   #123 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
Pioneer seems to be a good choice out there for being a great product with great sound and plenty of features for not a whole lot of cash. Kenwood seems to be pretty decent as well. Then of course, you have Alpine, but then the price starts going up, and not for a whole lot of improvement either. Hence exactly why I went with the Pioneer.

So get a new head unit, then throw the new speakers back in, play around with the DSP settings on the head unit, and be happy... Until you realize you want more power and a sub.
Pioneer is the way to go for budget system I think... since those units allow you to configure the ~20w x 4 internal amp for front mid/high instead of Front/Rear full.. More usable power for our cars if you aren't planning to amp the front stage or add rear speakers.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote