View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 09:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute

Update: I completed the transition to Full AAM S-Line exhaust. I also swapped the factory cats to the Berk HFCs. Initial results are favorable. There is a bit of drone at 2k RPM under steady load. But it goes away at 2.2k RPM. The real exhaust note comes on at about 3.3k RPM. The cruise at 3k RPM is nice and tame until you get into the throttle and then you realize why the AAM is a good choice. She'll roar all the way to 7k. Truly then in turns the gas into the LOUD pedal. Wink.

NOTE: Without swapping the factory cats the full AAM S-Line exhaust is a nice change, but with a muted note all around. The Berks add quite the aggressive note to the exhaust. I like it. Just my view.

Hope this brief review help you make an intelligent purchase decision at some point.

Thanks AAM and Berktechnology for putting out a quality product!
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote