Thread: 370z tire help
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 08:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskofwraith View Post
Yes i want to get second set of wheels.

1)What should buy as a second set of wheels? i tried researching but all i foundis mixed opinions?
2)i live in denver. one day it snows and the other day its like summer. Should i keep switching between winter and summer tires?

do you think this setup would do 18" MSW Type 11 wheels and Blizzak LM-60? please recommend something else. Thank you very much
If you aspire to have a sweet set of rims, might as well get them and use them for fair weather wheels and relegate the stock wheels to winter use.

If not, I'd just pick up a cheap second hand set of base 18" wheels and use them for winter wheels. They will fit over the sport brakes if your car has them. (According to this thread: Base OEM Wheel and Sports Pkg Brake)
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote