View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 07:06 PM   #352 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHZZ View Post
Seriously,it's been posted that SEMA has put a delay on this.
But,why do the guys with nice vented hoods that "look" great are pushing to get this done?
I did finned aluminum pieces on my Z33 to look good. But,also give extra cooling(did not need).
It was a custom mod at +$$. But,wanted it,did it.
Filled in the rather bland Z33 hood.
IMO-looks like it's factory.

Correct mods need to look that way
God ******* damnit just **** off you stupid ******* piece of ****. Are you ******* retarded? No one wants to hear from you in this thread. They're making it perfectly clear they do not want you to open your damn mouth and yet you still spout your ******** so between that and everything you've posted I'm leaning towards you actually are retarded.

Next time you open your mouth it better be because I have shoved both my dicks up your nose.