View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 07:44 PM   #54 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
Probably won’t have time till the weekend to see how the z responds to no maf signal so I can’t say for sure. Would really like to see a residual fuel pressure check and injector balance test on yours (I can’t recall if the Nissan pcm has injector balance testing abilities or not).
as far as what I've read the FSM does mention consult III being able to perform an injector balance test, not sure on the residual fuel pressure though. one thing I did notice is that with the mafs unplugged the computer is not able to calculate an engine load as that value remained at 0 the whole time the mafs were unplugged. I'm attaching a chart to this post just in case ou were curious what the fuel trims were doing exactly while the mafs were unplugged.

Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote