View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 07:33 PM   #109 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle64b View Post
Here are my before and after(ish) dyno sheets. I say after-ish because after sending my stuff to Sebastian, he noticed that I flashed tune rev 2 instead of rev 4, so I'm a moron who can't tell the difference between 2 and 4 and who dyno'd on an unfinished tune... Not his fault at all.

Before: K&N Typhoon Intakes, Z1 ported upper and lower intakes, Z1 test pipes, Borla exhaust, tuned w/ Uprev @ Z1.

After(ish): Stillen SC kit w/ Topgunz A2A conversion, TBatt idler pulley and Si Trim upgrade @ ~9 psi, ID1050x injectors, AMS lightweight pulley, F.I. 34-row oil cooler, CJM S1-SE Fuel Return System and billet tophat w/ Aeromotive Stealth 340 pump, Z1 ported lower intake manifold and test pipes, Borla exhaust, tuned(rev 2) w/ Ecutek by Sebastian @ SpecialtyZ

Once I'm able to get on the dyno again with the right tune revision, I'll post up again.
I bet you're itching to get back to the dyno, I definitely want to see your revised results. I got the rest of my a2a kit (thanks Aaron) on Saturday, my car would be in the shop this week for install but I decided to get my maf pipe powder coated. I get that back on Friday, hopefully my car goes in next week.
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote