View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 05:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelruiz064 View Post
Quieter yes, a little bit; quiet, nope. Rear wheel wells will be next, I'll finish it when the car is in storage during the winter.
I ordered 15 sq' of the GT MAT quadro pro...

Just finished the rear trunk area, with a focus on the back panel and especially the shock towers:

Debating if I should do the doors next, or if I should do that small area directly behind the seats where people add aftermarket amps?

ALSO: Has anyone noticed the areas you can barely fit your hands into between the shock towers and the fenders? I'm wondering if there's some type of expanding foam sound deadener that could go in there, would it be worth it, and would it smell up the car forever? VS. Buying that toxic smelly stuff and taking the wheels off and painting outside in the wheel well areas?
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote