View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 02:38 PM   #247 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
He quit after achieving his goal. Drivers leave F1. After 2 years or 10. This is most certainly not news. He is a WDC period. Do you realize how long he had been in F1. Nico did what he wanted with his life. That is what life is about. I dont see him leaning on F1 the way some drivers do like Kimi. The ultimate one title waste of time. His last win was when??????????

I never said Nico was better but last year he drover smarter and worked harder. Do you know how much karting he was doing after races and even before the season to refine his race -craft? Thats called working to win. LH is doing alot of what Nico did last year. Too bad he wasnt in 2016. Lauda blamed him for Spain and bluntly. Simple fact is LH didnt make his luck when he needed it. Considering the gap Bottas has to LH it makes it more apparent how good Nico was. Nico had his own share of bad luck and unreliability and he got it right, won the title and left on top. What the fk is that ....failure??
Obviously you are a Nico fan and that is cool and you don't have to take my comments so personal. He is a world champion and I don't know anything about his life goals. Maybe it was something he needed to do because it was his daddy's dream and not his? I really doesn't matter because he is yesterday's news and unlike Kimi he is no longer relevant. If Nico comes back we can carry on the discussion. Cheers Mate!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote