View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 09:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
socce
Base Member

Drives: 40th
socce is on a distinguished road

Yeah, as previously said, It hurt wasting time having to figure out we were working with a g37 intake. Seller claims had no idea and that this very shop was who put them in for him and didn't say anything about any alterations or anything. I did notice when I purchased them that the filters were not the typical red ones. Hmm...

Initial ride : Syno’s kit ran perfectly on the ride home - no code troubles. I do believe I could feel more torque in the mid/high end. This was also with the new z1 rotors installed in the front. Brake feel felt similar to what it was.

Yesterday I got the H&R spacers 20 f / 20 r , z1 rear rotors, and fatboy knob installed. Felt good on the short ride home. AAM intakes and tune next. Pics and Dyno coming soon.

As for Josh, he is an awesome guy and a real deal Z enthusiast. He knows the Z in and out and I'm really fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with him. As someone with little experience under the hood, Josh was an excellent example and teacher. I gained a lot of experience and confidence from our time working on the car. Would be awesome to work on the car with him again some day.

Last edited by socce; 10-11-2017 at 02:14 AM.
socce is offline   Reply With Quote