View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 08:03 AM   #580 (permalink)
littlejuanito
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Touring Sport
littlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Thank you guys for ask how we are here in PR. A few of you send me PM messages asking how I was and I really appreciated that. That kind gesture talk a lot about the great people you are guys! In my town I have 0 communication and I have to drive like 35 minutes to get some cellphone signal to call my family in the US. It gonna take some time to get everything fix but I know that we can do it! Now my hobby get from working on my Z to work like a woodcutter

Take care guys and have a nice day!
Fast Intentions Non-Resonated Carbon Fiber CBE | Berk Non-Resonated HFC | Powertrix Coilovers | RJM Clutch Pedal | LatheWerks Shift Knob | Stillen Sway Bars, |SPL Parts | Enkei RS05RR | Fujimura Diffuser | Ecutek Tuned by Seb | 308whp
littlejuanito is offline   Reply With Quote