View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 07:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

I am using 370z spark plugs (1+ colder, since I have a vq35HR). I've heard everyone using them once they go forced induction. Is there a reason I may have an issue? I left the standard gap on them.

My old man and I installed a magnusson supercharger on his C7 vette and we initially used 1+ colder plugs. Turns out they were no bueno and we tossed the stock ones back in.

Previously, i had the p0300 missfire, but I figured that was because the BPV was not opening up properly when going into vaccum... since I was using a high spring rated BOV (HKS SSQ) with the recirculation adapter.
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote