View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 06:25 PM   #115 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondnissan View Post
Currently in the process of installing mine. Will not work with fast intentions as shipped. Currently modifying mine to fit. Will inform vendor with modifications needed. As of right now front bracket is too wide to fit between exhaust pipes. And it looks like front of muffler cans hang too low , but I will try and tuck them up a little further. Currently one can is lower to clear my nismo different cover. Taking the Dremel to the cover tomorrow
That is not what I wanted to hear lol. Mine is at the shop having an over boost issue looked at so I gave it to them to install so hopefully they come up with a modification that I can pass on as well.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote