View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 03:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I took my ECS's on the dragon while escaping Hurricane Irma running 285/35/19 square. My goodness these are incredible. Only only get understeer when braking and turning, the second I'm off the brake, the car just pulls into the turn. There's so much grip, absolutely neutral at the edge. I can get on the power earlier, brake harder, and corner at higher rates of speed. The stocks we're decent, but would push quickly. These gave me loads of confidence that they will just hold.

A couple of street bikes were trailing me and wanted me to lead. There's no way I was going to lose them, but they were loving the pace I was able to maintain. When we stopped, they said I was by far the fastest car they've seen that day. They thought maybe the car was boosted. Even being beat through the entire 12ish miles, they didn't get greasy, they didn't chunk, and picked up rocks like fly paper when they were warm. For a 'max' performance tire, these are definitely hitting above their market. The PS4S has to be a seriously good tire if I'm as impressed as I am about the ECS's. I paid just under $1k, so getting this caliber of performance would incline me to choose these over the more expensive PS4s unless the price spread is within $100.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote