View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 05:35 PM   #58 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape Factory View Post
Basically it makes the throttle more sensitive. You go to WOT sooner in the pedal travel. It's adjustable.
I'm not sure if this is accurate. I believe his base setting is wot is still at 100% app but it lifts the earlier % areas. For example if oem is 5% app = 2% tps and 50% app = 48% tps but 100=100 and his would be 5=5, 50=50, 100=100 etc. basically oem is delayed down low and then a progressive curve meeting to 100=100. His default is true linear (at least that's what I was told when I asked when I got mine done and left it to his defaul). Of course he can make it however you request so I guess you could make it 50%app = 100tps.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote