View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 08:33 AM   #367 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by socce View Post
Are extended studs worth the $$$ for me ? Not doing any track time and it's a weekend car. Got a pair of H&R but didn't realize they were not bolt ons. Going bolt ons in the back and either installing the extended studs ones I have and paying for installation or selling them and picking up a pair of bolt ons for the front. Have read some say go for the safest bet = extended studs but have also read many state they are full bolt on with no problems at all.

Going 20 in the front and either 20 or 25 in the back, lowered on swifts, on stock sport setup. Anyone ?
I would go with the extended lugs regardless as safety is number one regardless of if track or not.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote